Web- based DSE training and risk assessment
Healthy Working is award-winning software designed to help your organisation comply with health and safety obligations for computer users. It delivers effective computer-based training /risk assessment to your computer users with self-help feedback and automates the management of residual risk. Healthy Working helps you manage your DSE risk assessment process in as efficient a way as possible when you have responsibility for the ergonomic wellbeing of a large number of employees as well as compliance with Display Screen Equipment regulations.The programme comprehensively addresses the training and risk assessment requirements required by current DSE regulations as well as providing essential information and advice regarding healthy computer use. Training modules are designed to engage your employees by providing user-specific content ensuring your training is appropriate to individual needs.
- Contemporary presentation style with simple navigation for users.
- Self-fix user resolution for simple adjustments.
- Easy to monitor risk management / administration module.
- Automated email reminders when risk assessment or action is due.
- Full authoring capabilities making content even more specific to your organisation.
- Easily customised reports.
- Scalable solution with either internet or network deployment.
- Tools include automated task lists and e-mail reminders.